Here we will talk about two benefits of honey one for hair and second for the skin, lets start with the hair:
Natural honey has always been reputed to be one of the best wells of health.
There are, however, a large number of people whom doctors recommend not to get involved with this product, these are allergies. However, you can apply honey to everyone – it does not matter if you have an allergy or not.
You can also read:
Your hair from such “feeding” will not give up, because it will provide them with just a brilliant appearance.
We will not list here “by name” all the vitamins and trace elements that make up natural honey.
There are a lot of them there, and the majority is responsible for the growth and normal development of hair.
What can give honey masks and wrap your hair?
There are quite a few points:
Restoration of shine and elasticity;
Strengthening of hair bulbs;
Decrease in the rate of hair loss;
Softness and silky;
Acceleration of hair growth;
Improvement of the scalp;
Solving problems with dandruff.
In general, honey, like chocolate for hair , is a great way to make your hair really “sweet life”
Principles of using masks for hair with honey
The effect of honey on the roots and rods of hair can manifest itself in different ways. Much depends on what components it combines in the composition of a home mask.
Selecting the “company” honey, focus on your hair type. Here are the most common varieties of honey masks:
“Honey + any vegetable oil for hair ” – reduces dryness and fragility;
“Honey + egg yolks” – strengthens the hair, restores its strength and elasticity;
“Honey + juice of onions” – minimizes hair loss, helps fight against baldness;
“Honey + cognac for hair ” – activates growth;
“Honey + broth of chamomile or oak bark” – returns the natural shine;
“Honey + potato starch or raw grated potatoes” – strengthens the hair shafts, makes them more durable.
Recipes for the best honey masks for hair
- Honey and yolk mask with mayonnaise . It is good because it activates blood circulation in the scalp, provides intensive nutrition to the hair follicles and stimulates rapid hair growth. For 1 fresh yolk from a chicken egg, take 1 tbsp. Spoon of liquid honey and mayonnaise (preferably home, without specific food additives). A large clove of garlic is passed through a press and added to the mask. The mixture is applied to the hair and scalp, soaked for at least 2 hours – you can even leave it for the whole night. Then wash the head with warm water and shampoo.
- Mask with yogurt and rosemary oil . Kefir and honey are combined in a bowl, measuring 2-3 tbsp. Spoons of each product. Add 5 drops of essential oil of rosemary and mix thoroughly. Rub first at the roots of the hair, and the remainders are distributed over the entire length of the strands. Hold about 20-30 minutes. Wash off with shampoo.
- Mask of lemon and honey to strengthen hair . Two tablespoons of honey is bred in juice, squeezed from a medium-sized lemon. The resulting liquid is rubbed into the scalp and impregnated with hair. Keep only 10 minutes, as the mask gives a lightening effect. It can be washed with one water, without the use of shampoo.
- Mask “Salvation from baldness . ” The name speaks for itself. The mask turns out pretty hot, but it does its work on “five plus”. It will take 2 tbsp. Tablespoons of honey, 1 tbsp. A spoon of cognac or vodka, 1 tbsp. A spoon of juice of onions (it needs to be pressed immediately before cooking the mask), 1 tbsp. Spoon of low-fat yogurt or yogurt. The ingredients are mixed, the final “product” is applied to the hair, remembering to massage the scalp. Withstand for 30-40 minutes.
- Mustard-honey mask . It also activates hair growth, and also helps to give the hair a well-groomed and attractive look. A tablespoon of dry mustard powder is bred in 1.5 tbsp. Spoons of kefir. Add the same 1 teaspoon of honey and the same amount of any vegetable oil. The exposure time of this mask on the hair is 30-40 minutes, after which it is necessary to wash the head with shampoo.
Lightening the hair with honey – vintage recipes
A special and well-deserved love honey enjoys natural blondes, as it allows them to preserve in their pristine purity the color of hair given by nature. Honey does have a lightening effect on the hair, “lightening” it a ton and a half.
The whole procedure of clarification is to thicken the head with honey, put on a polyethylene hat, tie a towel and go to bed. In the morning we carefully rinse hair with warm water and admire the result.
Strengthen the action of honey will help lemon – it is also able to “eat” the color of the hair. Citrus juice is diluted with honey in a ratio of 1: 1. Apply the mixture best to pre-washed hair. And the scheme of action is the same – under the hood and until the morning.
The Benefits of Honey for Skin
Since ancient times, one of the most delicious and incredibly useful products for the human body, the scope of which knows no boundaries, is bee honey.
Knowing about the unique chemical composition of this delicacy, truly possessing healing power, many women think about how to use honey for the body, what features have cosmetic procedures with the use of this product?
The following vitamins and nutrients are noted:
– vitamin B1, which is of great importance for the full vital functioning of the skin and maintaining its health;
– vitamin B2, providing protection of skin from free radicals;
– vitamin B3, which has an anti-inflammatory effect, protecting the skin from various kinds of inflammatory processes, and also moisturizing and softening the dry skin;
– vitamin B6, designed to maintain the optimal balance of skin moisture, to maintain its healthy appearance and taking a direct part in the formation of new skin cells;
– vitamin C, stimulating the production of collagen, eliminating dry skin and accelerating the healing process available on the skin wounds;
– polyphenols, which slow oxidative processes in skin cells, thereby preventing skin aging;
– Zinc, which provides youthful skin and prevents premature aging.
Proceeding from such a rich chemical composition, it is not surprising that honey:
– is an excellent cleanser for the skin that can open pores and eliminate the contaminants they contain;
– is a natural remedy for the prevention and control of wrinkles;
– is an excellent moisturizer of the skin, for a long time retaining moisture on its surface. It allows the skin to breathe fully and makes them soft, supple and radiant;
– has a pronounced antioxidant effect, skillfully coping with skin damage and eliminating signs of its withering.
It is necessary to know that to achieve the desired positive effect from the use of honey for body care, it is possible only if the product is natural and of high quality. When buying, you should carefully inspect the container with honey: the consistency of the natural product should not be uniform, it should look through small parts – wax or pollen. When you come home to check the quality of honey will help in several simple ways:
– Dissolve in a glass a tablespoon of honey and assess the condition of the resulting solution: the transparency of the water indicates the naturalness of honey, while the sediment on the bottom indicates the presence of foreign impurities in honey;
– in a teaspoon with honey drip a few drops of iodine – if the beekeeping product becomes blue, then we can state with certainty that it contains starch.
So, having convinced of naturalness of honey and in its high quality, it is possible to pass to carrying out of cosmetic procedures for giving youth and beauty of a skin of a body:
– mask for the removal of toxic substances. In order to prepare a healing mixture, it is necessary to take 300 grams of honey, melt it in a water bath, let it cool down, then massage it onto the body, and after 20 minutes, wash it off. People prone to allergic reactions, in view of the fact that honey is an allergenic product, it is recommended to first apply honey to a limited area of the body and closely monitor the condition of the body;
– rejuvenating mask. It is necessary to mix nutmeg and red pepper (1 tbsp of each component) and combine this mixture with natural honey (200 grams), then apply massage movements on the body and leave for 15 minutes. This mask, based on the characteristics of its constituent components, is not recommended to be used more than once a week;
– mask after epilation. As you know, epilation, which is a popular way to combat unwanted vegetation on the body, has a negative effect on the skin condition. Honey mask, for the preparation of which it is necessary to connect 100 ml of warm honey and 2 tsp. Boiled water and a thin layer to distribute on the skin, and after 15 minutes to wash off, help restore the normal state of the epilation of the skin, relieve inflammation, swelling and redness;
– Moisturizing mask for the buttocks. 2 egg yolks to combine with natural liquid honey (2 tablespoons) and stir well, achieving a uniform consistency. The finished product should be applied to the pre-heated skin of the hips and buttocks (to achieve the maximum therapeutic effect) and wash off after 20 minutes.
Honey is an effective tool in the fight against cellulite, the so-called orange crust, providing the skin with elasticity and attractiveness. Before proceeding directly to the honey procedure, it is necessary to prepare problem areas – to steam out in hot water, seeking the opening of deep pores. Then you need to take a liquid, warmed to room temperature natural honey and carefully distribute it on the skin, then rub it with light massage movements. In the next stage of the fight against cellulite, you need to press your hand against the problematic skin and pull it back sharply, then perform light patches for 10 minutes. In addition, this procedure will be an excellent assistant for the release of the body from the accumulated slag, toxic and other harmful substances.
In the fight against cellulite, the following recipes based on honey are also very popular:
– combine in equal proportions natural honey and table salt, mix everything thoroughly and get the healing mass for 10 minutes massage massage into the problem areas, then wash off;
– in the same proportions mix freshly ground coffee and natural honey, mix and apply on the skin covered with “orange peel”, leave for 5 minutes, then rinse with water.
After a long stay under the sun’s rays and scorching the skin can restore the skin can honey-oat mask, for the preparation of which it is necessary to connect 3 tbsp. L. Honey with 1 tsp. Of oatmeal.
This homemade mask will help to remove the sun-induced puffiness, eliminate the development of the inflammatory process and promote skin cleansing.
Thus, the use of honey for the body is unmistakable: a unique product of beekeeping, having a rich vitamin composition, is able to significantly change the skin condition, give it elasticity, velvety, elasticity and attractiveness.